We are OPEN for business with our normal opening hours.
Customers MUST wear a mask.
The showroom doors are open to browse (although will limit numbers if we get busy) and APPOINTMENTS must be made to discuss quotations and design ideas with our team.
The Trade Counter is limited to ONE CUSTOMER AT A TIME.
We have put into place some rules and precautions in all our stores to ensure maximum safety for both you and us.
RULES & PRECAUTIONS
1. Showroom appointments will be limited to only ONE visitor (maximum two if you are from the same household)
2. A 2 -meter distance must be kept at ALL times
3. Hand sanitizers will be available at the entrance to our showrooms and around the showrooms.
4. The Hand Sanitizer MUST be applied on entering and exiting the showrooms.
5. If you would like to touch the displays, anti bacterial wipes will be on hand to use.
6. If you are feeling unwell but have an appointment booked with us, please inform us so we can reschedule the meeting. If you arrive at the showroom and are showing symptoms of being unwell, we may have to postpone the meeting and reschedule for a later date.
7. If you are unable to enter our store because of the new limitations, we ask that you wait safely in your car and please call us to confirm your visit.
We appreciate your cooperation at this difficult time, and we look forward to seeing you soon.